TaGGeD FoR CHaRiTY

>> Thursday, June 28, 2007

I was tagged by Makcik Ina who was tagged by Abg Idham in his blog . BY 26th August ( his birthday ) he's planning to to have 100 bloggers who complete this meme and each meme is worth RM127 and 100 ~ RM10000 which he will donate to this orphanage. Anyone who wishes to support his effort can do so. No need to wait to be tagged. Remember, we need 100 memes by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment in his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.


The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*


1. A person is only as good as ....... he/she is always being honest with you

2. Friendship is always ...... forever

3. To love is to........ care and always be there

4. Money makes me...... eager to spend it

5. I miss ...... my childhood times where there were no problems at all

6. My way of saying I care is by ..... hugging them and spending time with them

7. I try to spread love and happiness by...... spending more time with the people I love

8. Pick the flowers when....... (seriously no idea)

9. To love someone is to........ care about him/her

10. Beauty is..... subjective. Nobody has the right to judge the beauty of someone in front of other people.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was...... my first day in secondary school which actually made me nervous without any understandable reasons. Heheheh

12. When I was twenty one, I remember....... my first time going back to Malaysia from Ireland. Only oversea students know how it feels like. Hihihi

13. I am most happy when ....... I'm with the people who I love

14. Nothing makes me happier than ....... being a good friend, a good son and a good Muslim

15. If I can change one thing, I will change........ nothing. There are always some reasons for all things to happen. Believing in Qada & Qadar is one of the Rukun Iman you know.

16. If smiles were...... able to stop the hatred among people in this world...

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could........ fly using our wings, so that we can travel all around the world by ourselves

18. If you want to ..... be a good person, then you have to get to know every persons around you first

19. Money is not everything but....... without it, you will have nothing in this world

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is..... the first time I fly to Ireland where my family members were crying including me. Huhuhu

21. I smile when........ I'm thinking about my family and my friends

22. When I am happy, I....... smile and sing a lot. Hihihi

23. If only I don't have to ...... study and work hard to get my degree as soon as possible, I would want to go travel all around the world for one year

24. The best thing I did yesterday was.... visiting my grandma in Ipoh and gave her a present from Turkey (a tudung)

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "A Traveller's Story"

26. One thing I must do before I die is..... to perform Haj in Mecca and to visit Islamic historical places in Middle East

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ........ I have given my birthday present to Abg Idham and see his smile widely spread to the orphans, InsyaAllah. (tiru ayat makcik Ina. Takpe eh. Hihih)


The next tags go to:
Sari Intan, Umie, Diana, Niesa, Dalie & Muna

HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA © 2004-2011: Aku Sebutir Pasir

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP