FiNiSHeD WiTH eXaMS

>> Wednesday, November 18, 2009



Alhamdulillah. I've just finished my exams today. Surgery was ok I guess, but Medicine was a bit challenging. I'm so worried about my Medicine. I dunno what to expect now. Hopefully they will be kind hearted to let me pass. It wasn't too bad actually. I just couldn't answer only a few questions. That's all. Tak sedap hati sangat sekarang ni. Maybe I'm just being too paranoid. Hmmm. Entah la.

Sekarang ni, aku hanya tawakal je kat Allah SWT. I've tried all my best & I hope He will answer all my prayers. Tu je la yg aku mampu buat sekarang ni.

Tomorrow, I'll be going to Aberdeen, Scotland to meet a friend who I haven't met for almost 7 years. InsyaAllah I'll try to update my blog while I'm at his house in Aberdeen.

Apa-apa pun, I hope all of you are willing to pray for me as well. Doa orang yang jauh selalunya dimakbulkan Allah SWT. :)

6 buah komen:

Ibu n Abah Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 7:06:00 AM GMT+8  

Insya'ALlah, usaha dah dibuat cuma berdoa sajalah agar semuanya berkesudahan dengan baik......
Semuga berjaya menjadi seorang doktor yang berkhdmat membantu pesakit. Minatnya dalam bidang apa selepas ini?...Makcik rasa seronok bila melihatkan bertambah seorang lagi doktor Islam.

Anonymous Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 7:07:00 AM GMT+8  

Jhaz,

Tawalkallah kepada Allah,insyaallah you will be success.
Insyaallah I will pray for you and pray for me too....semoga my trip to Arafah will success.

rosebali from bumi para nabi2.

farisluqman Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 12:32:00 PM GMT+8  

Jhaz,

I pray hopefully you will be pass the exam successfully.all the best.

Mfadzis

Blogger Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 11:52:00 AM GMT+8  

If you'd like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

Then I urge you to play this short video to discover a weird little secret that might get you your very own harem of attractive women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA © 2004-2011: Aku Sebutir Pasir

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP