BRYaN aDaMS.. auTHeNTiC VoiCe

>> Thursday, February 28, 2008

I instantly fell in love with Bryan Adams's voice from the first moment I listened to his famous song, 'Everything I Do (I Do It For You). That was like years ago. His wet husky kind of voice is soo authentic and soothing, everytime I listen to his songs, I feel calm & all tensions are gone straightaway. This guy was born in 1959 (same year my mom was born). He is almost 49 years old now, but his voice has never changed a bit since he started his career in 1977. His voice sounds the same in or out of the recording studio. That's what I call a 'real singing voice'.

Below are 3 videos of his performance in a live concert held in Slane Castle, County Meath, Ireland in the year of 2000. Enjoy watching.. :)

1) Everything I Do (I Do It For You)


2) Heaven


3) When You're Gone (duet with Melanie C)

0 buah komen:

HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA © 2004-2011: Aku Sebutir Pasir

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP