i'Ve BeeN TaGGeD... aGaiN

>> Friday, March 02, 2007

RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their blogs' shoutbox and tell them to read your blog.

I've been tagged by Dalie

OK. It has been like 1 zillion years since the first time I have to do this I've-Been-Tagged thingy. I don't remember when it was or even what it was all about. But frankly, I kinda like this kind of thing coz it somehow makes me think about myself though sometimes I myself don't undertand about me. Hahaha. Nevertheless, I shall take this challenge. And the challenge is to 'DESCRIBE 6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME'. And here they are:

1. I'M SO OBSESSED WITH TRAVELLING. It's like, everyday, I look deeply at the world/europe map n plan where to go next. Hahaha. I will never satisfy. I wanna step my feet on every corner of the world if it is possible. And I don't even care how much I spend on travelling coz to me, money is nothing compared to the experiences that I have got & will get. So, when someone asks me "Hey Jhaz, how much u spent in Spain?", my answer would be "Erkkk. Don't ask me, ask my credit card". Hahahah. So, if u guys wanna ask me about travelling, please skip the budget part coz frankly, I'm soo not good at budgeting and I'm actually a bad spender as well. Hihihi.

2. I DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL. I don't know why. The only football matches that I watch are the World Cup & Euro Cup matches. Apart from that, I don't even care to watch or to know. It's kinda weird coz boys usually watch football. They even have their own favourite clubs like Man U, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc. And they actually know all the name of the players. Hmmm. One more thing, I don't play Play Station, X-Box or anything that refers to those kinda games. I've tried to play once, but it does not make me enjoy much like how other people do. Hihihi.

3. I DON'T LIKE SLEEPING DURING THE DAY. To me, it is a waste of time. Day is when u shud live your life bcoz u have only around 12 hours to do so (except when it is winter or summer, when day can be short or long respectively). But sometimes, I do fall asleep during the day, if I'm terribly tired. But when I wake up later, I will be blank and lost. Sometimes, I don't even know what day it is, what time it is & where I am. Hahaha. That is another reason why I don't sleep during the day.

4. I HAVE MOOD DISORDER. I can be very happy to the max in the morning, then I'll feel sad in the afternoon & when it comes to night, I can be full of anger. Hahaha. It's damn weird. That's why I told u that sometimes, I myself do not understand much about me. I'm so mysterious even to myself. Hihihi. I can get angry or be pissed off with someone easily, but when he/she says sorry or just says nice things to me, I can very easily cool down. I can never hold grudge against anyone.

5. I HAVE TO BE ALONE WHEN I'M WATCHING MOVIES OR STUDYING. I actually don't like watching movies with other people around me (except for horror or hilarious movies) coz I tend to be deviated when someone talks n then, I'll be lost of track n have to rewind the movie back and back again. It is the same thing when I'm studying. So, when I'm watching movies alone on my laptop or studying, I'm actually in the world of my own n other people don't exist anymore to me. Hahaha. So, if u guys see me doing these two activities, please don't get pissed off with me if I don't talk to you coz I'm in another world n you don't exist to me at that time. Hihihi.

6. I DON'T LIKE CHANGES. That's why I haven't changed my mobile, haven't changed my watch, haven't changed my room n even haven't changed my duvet/quilt. Hihihi. When I'm comfortable with someting, I prefer to stay with it as long as I'm happy. I don't bother to even think of changing it. I don't even like getting older from days to days. I wanna stay younger like I was before. Huhuhu. If Neverland really exists, I surely wanna live there. Hihihi.

SO, AM I WEIRD OR JUST BEING SPECIAL??

p/s: Next 6 people to be tagged: Shamil, Diana, Asrih, Sari Intan, Muna, Izwan Ismail.

1 buah komen:

Blogger Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 3:11:00 AM GMT+8  

If you'd like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to learn a weird little secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

HAKCIPTA TERPELIHARA © 2004-2011: Aku Sebutir Pasir

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP